Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Increase in DIY - there is hope for humanity?

Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:54:17 -0400, S Viemeister wrote:
geoff wrote:
writes
PeterC wrote:
How did you keep that from the National Society for the Political
Correctness of Children?
I thought we balanced things fairly well - teaching her 'boy' skills,
but giving her girly-coloured tools to do it with...

A pink Hilti ?

We couldn't find pink or purple power tools - but all of the hand tools
are very non-macho-looking, so that they are less likely to be
'borrowed'.

When she grows up....

http://tinyurl.com/pinktools

She _is_ grown up, now!
Is that drill any good? If it is, it's a thought for a Xmas present.