Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Toothbrush change - are the sonic ones worth the money?

I tried to use Slackware Linux for some time, and found it pretty
interesting, shall we say.

It seemed to be produced and managed by one person, who had a time of
little progress because he became ill with a mystery disease.

He posted that it had been suggested that his illness was caused by his
use of a sonic or similar toothbrush, which might have vapourised some
decay in his teeth or gums which might have then been breathed in.

I have no idea whether this was ever proved, disproved or laughed out of
court, and didn't follow up on what happened, but Slackware still seems
to be progressing under him.

I use a manual toothbrush.
--
Bill