Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default TOT Gizzajob

In message
,
writes
Have just been made redundant from my job in IT and am finding it hard
to find another.

Even the 1st line and 2nd line jobs now want you to have an MCSE.

One option is to go and get an MCSE, but then there's the lack of a
degree, and the lack of 3 years feeding and caring for a server farm
which aren't so easily rectified.

I also suspect the lack of interest in me may be due to the recruiters
being able to work out my age from the fact I took O'Levels rather
than GCSEs

I do have an interest in audio (PA) and obviously D-I-Y.

Anyone any suggestions for a good line of work to be getting into?

Plumber

--
geoff