Posted to uk.d-i-y
Invisible Man[_2_] Invisible Man[_2_] is offline

Default Toothbrush change - are the sonic ones worth the money?

Rick Hughes wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
om...
Tim Lamb asked about changing the head on a toothbrush on an earlier
thread and it made me think abount changing my toothbrush for a sonic
version.

Are the sonic toothbrushes really that good?

Any recommendations on a model or any good/bad experiences using them
are welcome about them before I splash out £100 on one

Adam

I have a Phillips Sonicare, and I think it is a pile of crap.
The previous one ... a Braun was much better.

I have an oral b braun Triumph which is not sonic but works quite well.
So far as I could tell there was no evidence sonic were of much use
outside a dental surgery.