Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Increase in DIY - there is hope for humanity?

Tim S wrote:

"B&Q owner Kingfisher has seen its half-year profits increase by more
than a third, saying it was benefiting from a "renewed consumer
interest" in DIY."

If the claim is correct, I sense a small amount of hope for humanity.
Could the general trend of people becoming more helpless be reversing?

Or will A&E just get busier...

I suspect the latter! Followed by lots more 'Part-P'-type legislation
limiting what you can legally do without the appropriate 'qualifications'!

How do you fancy having to pass a test before you can use your angle
grinder? g
--
Cheers,
Roger