Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Toothbrush, head change

In message , R D S
writes

"Adrian" wrote in message
Tim Lamb gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

Her Braun oral b battery operated tooth brush.

How do you change the head?

You just pull, she said. Where's the manual, I said. I have to go, she
said and went!

I have applied the normal amounts of push, pull, poke, twist etc.
without any encouraging movement. There is a fair amount of paste
cemented here and there. What is the proper technique?

A gentle tug upwards, away from the body. But it sounds as if you've
managed to glue the head on with old toothpaste and saliva. Lovely.

It never ceases to amaze me just how many things there are out there that
work better than glue at sticking things together.

And rust!

OK. Job done.

Just required a bit more determination.

Thanks.