Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toothbrush, head change

OK, I admit defeat.

Her Braun oral b battery operated tooth brush.

How do you change the head?

You just pull, she said. Where's the manual, I said. I have to go, she
said and went!

I have applied the normal amounts of push, pull, poke, twist etc.
without any encouraging movement. There is a fair amount of paste
cemented here and there. What is the proper technique?

regards
--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Lamb gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

Her Braun oral b battery operated tooth brush.

How do you change the head?

You just pull, she said. Where's the manual, I said. I have to go, she
said and went!

I have applied the normal amounts of push, pull, poke, twist etc.
without any encouraging movement. There is a fair amount of paste
cemented here and there. What is the proper technique?

A gentle tug upwards, away from the body. But it sounds as if you've
managed to glue the head on with old toothpaste and saliva. Lovely.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian" wrote in message
Tim Lamb gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

Her Braun oral b battery operated tooth brush.

How do you change the head?

You just pull, she said. Where's the manual, I said. I have to go, she
said and went!

I have applied the normal amounts of push, pull, poke, twist etc.
without any encouraging movement. There is a fair amount of paste
cemented here and there. What is the proper technique?

A gentle tug upwards, away from the body. But it sounds as if you've
managed to glue the head on with old toothpaste and saliva. Lovely.

It never ceases to amaze me just how many things there are out there that
work better than glue at sticking things together.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Adrian
writes
Tim Lamb gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

Her Braun oral b battery operated tooth brush.

How do you change the head?

You just pull, she said. Where's the manual, I said. I have to go, she
said and went!

I have applied the normal amounts of push, pull, poke, twist etc.
without any encouraging movement. There is a fair amount of paste
cemented here and there. What is the proper technique?

A gentle tug upwards, away from the body. But it sounds as if you've
managed to glue the head on with old toothpaste and saliva. Lovely.

Not me!

I have never graduated from the manual version:-)

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , R D S
writes

"Adrian" wrote in message
Tim Lamb gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

Her Braun oral b battery operated tooth brush.

How do you change the head?

You just pull, she said. Where's the manual, I said. I have to go, she
said and went!

I have applied the normal amounts of push, pull, poke, twist etc.
without any encouraging movement. There is a fair amount of paste
cemented here and there. What is the proper technique?

A gentle tug upwards, away from the body. But it sounds as if you've
managed to glue the head on with old toothpaste and saliva. Lovely.

It never ceases to amaze me just how many things there are out there that
work better than glue at sticking things together.

And rust!

OK. Job done.

Just required a bit more determination.

Thanks.

--
Tim Lamb

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In uk.d-i-y, Tim Lamb wrote:
OK, I admit defeat.

Her Braun oral b battery operated tooth brush.

How do you change the head?

If you managed to change her head that would solve the dirty teeth
problem. :-)

--
Mike Barnes
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Lamb" wrote in message

Just required a bit more determination.

You are supposed to wash it after use!
By pulling the head off and running water through the base of the brush as
well as the head.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
OK, I admit defeat.

Her Braun oral b battery operated tooth brush.

How do you change the head?

You just pull, she said. Where's the manual, I said. I have to go, she
said and went!

I have applied the normal amounts of push, pull, poke, twist etc. without
any encouraging movement. There is a fair amount of paste cemented here
and there. What is the proper technique?

Wait for her to get home and get her to change it. ;-)

She's not one for practical jokes is she? Superglued the head on perhaps?

Tim

Braun Toothbrush John UK diy 8 June 3rd 09 11:24 PM
electric toothbrush TWEEZER UK diy 9 December 25th 07 07:16 PM
Braun Oral-B Toothbrush John UK diy 4 December 27th 06 11:51 PM
Braun Toothbrush - Rechargeable John UK diy 9 December 27th 06 05:36 PM
Sonicare toothbrush DIY repair r.p.mcmurphy UK diy 15 January 22nd 05 04:46 PM