Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Toothbrush, head change

In message , Adrian
writes
Tim Lamb gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

Her Braun oral b battery operated tooth brush.

How do you change the head?

You just pull, she said. Where's the manual, I said. I have to go, she
said and went!

I have applied the normal amounts of push, pull, poke, twist etc.
without any encouraging movement. There is a fair amount of paste
cemented here and there. What is the proper technique?

A gentle tug upwards, away from the body. But it sounds as if you've
managed to glue the head on with old toothpaste and saliva. Lovely.

Not me!

I have never graduated from the manual version:-)

regards

--
Tim Lamb