Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Whitehouse spying on social networking sites

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:12:22 -0500, Ignoramus31381

On 2009-09-16, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:49:51 -0500, Ignoramus31381

On 2009-09-16, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:45:49 -0500, Ignoramus31381

On 2009-09-16, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
"Janet_of_all_trades" wrote in message
What does this have to do with metalworking? Lets keep to the topic.

+1

Besides, what is described is not even "spying". Spying would be more
along of what the Bush administration did, that is, obtaining a secret
tap to Internet network traffic. What is described here is a simple
lookup of information that was intended to be public. It is analogous
to googling my own name to see who mentioned me.

Those who believe that looking at public blogs is "spying",
live in a fantasy world.

Now the next question Comrade..is why are they bothering to keep
detailed records of who posted what..and when?

Think hard before answering about our Marxists in charge.

Read the solicitation form the White House:

http://www.nlpc.org/sites/default/fi...WHOS090003.pdf

You will see that it seeks to comply with Presidential Records act and
seeks to "archive PRA content" that is posted by persons covered by
PRA, on external websites.

It is a very simple document.

When Republicans spin this PRA archiving project to make it look like
"spying", the only thing is accomplishes is it makes them look
dishonest.

The way I look at it, people who spread this story are dishonest, and
people who believe it are suckers.

And you left the USSR for what reason again? Pravda started telling the
truth and you couldnt stand it?

Can we go back to the subject of this discussion?

Do you agree that representing this PRA archiving project as "spying"
is dishonest?

No, I dont. Anything that the Obamassiah has his hands in...needs to be
looked at very very very carefuly.

Get back to me in a month after other people..people in the know have
vetted it.

Obviously you somehow missed the connection between two brands of
Marxists and their capability for evil, that I presented to you.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.