Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default Toyota Auris, no spare wheel

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:12:23 +0100, Rod wrote:

Jules wrote:

Interesting... me too. I thought I'd remembering seeing it in the highway
code, too ("if you have a spare it needs to be legal, but it's not a legal
requirement to carry one")

Of course, if it were a legal requirement for any spare to be legal,
what would you do with the one you just took off due to a puncture?

There is that. My assumption was that they'd accept an explanation of it
having just been changed due to a problem - but then that does raise the
question of how anyone would ever get in trouble over it...