Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default iron worker

How is that plasma table coming along? I just bought a Hypertherm 1000 to
put on my table. Sweet machine it is.
Steve

Mechanical is done. Machine painted. Had to pour concrete footings to put it
on dirt floor unheated part of barn. (shops are full) Also installed water
line to it and a drain running 200' outside. Haven't started on control and
electrical - have to work for a living all fall.

I get time again in Nov. and Dec. But I got a bum finger that really suffers
in the cold. For most outside work, I wear the "Don Foreman (TM)" finger
heater. Can't wear it for electrical cabinet work. So, as soon as things
freeze tight, I'm inside and this project waits for spring.

Karl