Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E C & E is offline

Default Champion toilet

"JIMMIE" wrote in message
I have a champion toilet with a leaky flush valve. The toilet is less
than a year old. I have another champion toilet that I got a few years
ago and it leaked after I got it too. I had to get new O-rings for it.
The O-rings on the new one are blue and the design of the flush valve
has been changed since the last one I installed. I bought the thing at
HD and naturally they don't have replacement O rings. Neither does
Lowes or anyone else I can think of. Where can I get parts for these
things?

Jimmie

I think I found their customer service number on their website (do a search)
and they shipped me parts at no cost to me since I am the original owner.
I've had it two years and the spring clip that holds the hose in the
standpipe got lost (?!?) and neither of the Borgs or hardware stores had it.
THey were quite nice about it.