Posted to alt.home.repair
mike mike is offline

Default Hot water in toilets and urinals - commercial bldg.

On Sep 15, 12:08*pm, Limp Arbor wrote:
I work in a 4 story building with standard commercial toilets and
urinals. *For some reason when the valve for the spray arm is left on
in the kitchen the toilets and urinals get supplied with hot water.
Kitchen is on the 2nd floor and the warm toilets affect at a minimum
floors 1 through 3. *The building has circulator pumps in the
basement.

Could this possibly be by design?

No this is not in WV. *It is in NJ in a building less than 10 years
old.

Sounds like a huge screw-up to me. Maybe the lowest bidder got the
job.