Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian Richard the Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Large scale gasoline savings and emissions reduction idea

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:19:37 -0700, pyotr filipivich wrote:

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or

In what state do you live? In California, Costco takes cash..and even at
the gas pumps.

The Soviet of Washington. No cash, just cards - cash cards,
debit, or AmEx. No credit cards.

California is ... odd. Couple years ago I was down in the
Central valley, and stopped at a Costco for gas. Went inside for cookies
(mmmm - oatmeal raisin...) and spotted Jack Daniel's. The big jug with a
pint flask shrink wrapped. All for ~$20. Considering that "at home" the
gallon jug is upwards from $42 ... I should have bought two.

You should have bought a hundred, then sold them for $35 a pop at home. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich