Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Michaels Paul Michaels is offline

Default Hunter Digital A/C Thermostat Install Guide

I was getting really tired of our old Honeywell analog thermostat and
how inaccurate it had become over the years. It was very difficult to
consistently set the temperature.

So I replaced it with a Hunter "Just Right" (model 42999B) digital
electronic thermostat that cost $27. I didn't bother getting the
programmable version of the thermostat because of our unpredictable
schedule.

I took pictures of the install process and wrote up a quick guide.

Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/H...-Install-Guide

I don't know if we have saved much on our power bill, but I can
definitely feel the difference in how consistent the air temperature
inside the home remains.

Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Ft. Lauderdale, FL