Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair

Default Lowe's Lousy Inventory

On Sep 14, 8:36*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
The version of English spoken in the USA, I call American.
Of course, there are regional accents and word usage within
the Americn language.

Some politicians have changed the USA from "melting pot" to
"salad bowl" where communities refuse to blend in. I think
that's a shame.

I prefer "stew". Everything contributes a little flavor to the entire
dish, everything takes on a little flavor from the other ingredients,
and things tend to keep some of their own character. Much
more interesting than blenderizing everything to a homogeneous
mush.

Cindy Hamilton