Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Lowe's Lousy Inventory

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:36:50 -0400, Jim wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote:

Elmo wrote:
wrote:

You did it wrong and made it look as if I wrote that. Please learn to
attribute correctly.

I think the problem is that when you start getting the indents too deep
you may be responding to a paragraph written earlier in the thread but
your software just thinks that the actual post is the one that said it.

I made the same mistake last week -- much to my chagrin.

There is almost never a need to quote past two levels of attribution.

salty is not familiar with the technique I utilized to remove the
attributes of certain posters while at the same time not removing
their text. The technique is used for brevity in order to shorten
the post while maintaining conciseness of expression.

salty, if you go back and look at the post in question you will
observe how the attribute markers clearly identify the words you
said as the words you said as well as how there is no attribute
remaining for other words reposted you did not say.

I'm not arguing the point any further due to the fact you may be
using a newsreader which uses indentations rather than actual
attribute markers.

So, in addition top doing it completely wrong, you also admit that you
don't know how to do something as simple as look at headers to see
what newsreader I am using.

You Posted my name followed by something that I DID NOT WRITE.

Your excuses are meaningless. You ****ed up, and quite badly by usenet
standards. It's bad form to do what you did. Done deliberately, as you
insist it was, it's a form of lying.