Posted to alt.home.repair
Cajun Cajun is offline

Default Substitute for outdoor garbage can lid

"mm" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:29:02 -0400, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

I got to tell you, it never occurred to me until I read Smitty's
answer that it was possible to buy a lid without a can. Although it
makes sense since lids get lost a lot more than most other things.

That's what I always figured too, until I recently bought 2 Rubbermaid
cans. The lids were listed separately than the cans, didn't notice until
they rang them up. I was like, huh? Whoever thought they would sell cans,
without lids.