Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Large scale gasoline savings and emissions reduction idea

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on
or about Sun, 13 Sep 2009 03:47:21 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 14:35:17 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

The problem is that many obviously don't care how much gas they're using.
They just write a bigger check to VISA next month. They want to drive that
huge pickup or SUV as fast as they want and whatever it costs is... whatever
it costs.

Blink blink....people actually buy gas with Visa?????

Cash..is king

Costco doesn't take cash.

In what state do you live? In California, Costco takes cash..and even at
the gas pumps.

The Soviet of Washington. No cash, just cards - cash cards,
debit, or AmEx. No credit cards.

California is ... odd. Couple years ago I was down in the
Central valley, and stopped at a Costco for gas. Went inside for
cookies (mmmm - oatmeal raisin...) and spotted Jack Daniel's. The big
jug with a pint flask shrink wrapped. All for ~$20. Considering that
"at home" the gallon jug is upwards from $42 ... I should have bought
two.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!