Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair
AL AL is offline

Default Lowe's Lousy Inventory

wrote:
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:35:53 -0400, Jim wrote:

wrote:

Jim wrote:
wrote:
[....]
Now I'm pretty sure the last time I checked that this was still America, and
that immigrants to this country should understand English if they wish to
live here. Apparently not to the executives at Lowes.
this is america because people from europe got off the boat and wasted
no time learning the languages of the indigenous people of this continent.
instead they set about the task of raping murdering and committing general
genocide against those indigenous people for the purpose of stealing their
lands so as to craft a nation of their own liking. so yes now we have america,
a land of liars, thieves, fornicators, idolaters and covetous extortioners
whose primary concern focuses explicitly on their own needs.

I didn't write the paragraph to which you responded.

I'm well aware of that because the attributes make it clearly obvious
to me who wrote what and in what order they were written.

You did it wrong and made it look as if I wrote that. Please learn to
attribute correctly.

You are correct - I've been watching to see if jimmie would ever admit
to his blunder. He is notorious for screwing up attributes. I suspect he
does it on purpose to **** off people who say things he doesn't like,
but it may simply be he is too simple to understand or too lazy to care.
The message he attributed to you and responded to was not yours, but
save yourself the aggravation of discussing it further - just think of
the "wrestling a pig analogy"...

AL