Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan[_7_] Alan[_7_] is offline

Default Aldi router and table

Stephen wrote:

Hi,

I understand that last Thursday's deals included a router and table. I
haven't been to see if my store has any left. Is it worth the journey?
Are they any good?

Thanks,
Stephen.

Looks like the same model they had last time around - if so ...
I bought one and it's fairly Ok. The only gripe I had was with the guide
system. The basic frame is a plastic moulding and the two 'wings' didn't
seen exactly straight to me - not far out but ...
In the end I made a replacement from some left over laminate floorboards - a
bit tedious but everything works fine now :-)

Alan
--
email ~= s/nospam//