Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair

Default Lowe's Lousy Inventory

I had much the same impression, the couple time I've been in
Lowe's. I wish people would learn to speak American, which
is noticably different than English.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jon Danniken" wrote in
message ...

When the local Lowes went up earlier this year I stopped by
to check it out.
On the front door was a large welcome sign in both English
and Spanish.
This theme was repeated throughout the store.

Now I'm pretty sure the last time I checked that this was
still America, and
that immigrants to this country should understand English if
they wish to
live here. Apparently not to the executives at Lowes.

I walked out of that store within five minutes of walking
into it, and I
will never set foot in it again.

Jon