Charlie Self

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Silvan writes:

Then he handed the shovel to one of the little kids and walked away. The
newspaper read like our munificent mayor was a veritable tree planting
machine, but his hands never actually touched dirt. My heart toward
poly-ticks shrunk four sizes that day.

You'e getting there. As time goes by--could write a song with that title, I
bet--your heart towards poly-ticksians will become the size of a grape seed and
as hard as granite.

Charlie Self
"I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use
our power the greater it will be." Thomas Jefferson