Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Calif Bill[_2_] Calif Bill[_2_] is offline

Default Large scale gasoline savings and emissions reduction idea

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
Let the Record show that "Calif Bill" on
or about Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:12:16 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:44:02 -0700, Moi wrote:

People need to remember that the harder you step on either
pedal, the more it costs you...

Try to explain that to the nutjob that races around you to end up at the
same
red light. Sooner.

The problem is that many obviously don't care how much gas they're
using.
They just write a bigger check to VISA next month. They want to drive
that
huge pickup or SUV as fast as they want and whatever it costs is...
whatever
it costs.

Blink blink....people actually buy gas with Visa?????

Cash..is king

Hell, I buy most stuff on the CC. Pay it off each month. The AMEX gives
me
1-3% rebate, and the MC gives me miles. Those who make payments subsidize
me. Sweet.

But it really bites when you miss a payment...

pyotr

Yeah, I was paying the Visa bill with the Mastercard. But that was
twenty years ago. Nie Wieder
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

I do not miss payments. They are automatically paid out of the checking
account. They email me a reminder, but I keep enough in the checking to pay
the bills a couple times over.