Silvan

Default How much weight can a wall support (mounting a cabinet on a wall)

Charlie Self wrote:

I've had heads twist off with very low force--hand driven, in fact. So
there's no chance at all I'll ever have a shear failure in a real project
with one. I simply do not use them except to install wallboard.

Wish I had remembered how hard they are. I used some to screw a jig
together. The points were sticking out a trifle at the bottom, so I
whipped out my handy dandy X-Acto razor saw.

Such a pity. I used that stupid thing all the time for cutting everything,
but now it's ruined unless I find some reallllly tiny needle files to put
new points on it.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/