Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair
Larry Caldwell Larry Caldwell is offline

Default Lowe's Lousy Inventory

In article ,
(Bob F) says...

When Lowe's bought out our local chain, Eagle, it was the same deal. The first 5
things I needed I finally found in the "closeout" area. They stock way less than
Eagle did. But they are still often better than HD

I bought some lawn seed once at HD. Otherwise, I was dismayed at how
much they charged for stuff. I can go to any lumber yard and save 30%
off HD prices. Lowes is at least sort of competitive, but their
inventory has gotten so lousy it is a waste of time to shop there.

--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.