Silvan

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Larry Jaques wrote:

Who ARE these tanjing idiots?

Politicians... Gotta love'em.

I've been even more cynical than ever since a few years ago when we had a
tree planting event. The town mayor graced us with his presence. Got his
picture taken sticking a shovel into the ground surrounded by little kids.
Then he handed the shovel to one of the little kids and walked away. The
newspaper read like our munificent mayor was a veritable tree planting
machine, but his hands never actually touched dirt. My heart toward
poly-ticks shrunk four sizes that day.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/