Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Older house wiring puzzle

In article ,
Steve Barker wrote:

BULL****. pure and simple bull****. Bob buddy, we've been down this
road before in this group about K&T wiring and your Bull**** theories
about insurance. I even ASKED my *new* insurance agent about this exact
thing, and he said "we could care less". He also told me they're not
concerned as to who worked on the wiring last, cause I told him I do all
my own work. So, why not just drop the bull**** insurance thing about
this type of wiring. There's absolutely NO documented evidence about
K&T wiring causing fires, there's absolutely NO documented evidence
about K&T wiring being covered with insulation being any more dangerous
than if not covered, AND there's absolutely NO documentation to
substantiate your bull**** claim that insurance companies will not
insure a house with K&T wiring. Why don't you just get off it? Did
your mom whip you with K&T wiring, or what? What is your big ****ing
deal anyway?

C'mon, Steve, don't be shy. How do you really feel about K&T? Give it to
us straight.