Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Fosdick drill press company

news
On 2009-09-12, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Fosdick-Drill-Press/

If I get the price down to $200 or so, maybe I will reconsider.

While its cool, neat, amazing, boffo, astounding and really really far
out maaan...why would you but it? Its ****ing HUGE.

Now do you normally run 3" bits in your shop?

I dont. So stick with either my mills, or the 1hp Delta drill press.

I just like it, because it is cool, neat, amazing, boffo, astounding
and really really far out.

geez - why is it that I can't find a guy like you out here on the left coast
to take this darned Gallmeyer and Livingston universal grinder - it has all
those ajectives also, and you (or your west coast clone) can have it at your
price......

or this burgmaster 6 spindle drill press at about the same price....