Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Large scale gasoline savings and emissions reduction idea

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:44:02 -0700, Moi wrote:

People need to remember that the harder you step on either pedal, the
more it costs you...

Try to explain that to the nutjob that races around you to end up at the
same red light. Sooner.

I get a kick out of that - I see the light turn red, I take my foot off
the gas and coast. The nutjob races around me and slams on his brakes at
the light; I gently coast up to the light, and always want to ask, "Are
you really happy you got to the red light before I did? ;-) " - note
smiley inside quotes. ;-)

It also saves on brake shoes/pads. :-)

Cheers!
Rich