Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim[_20_] Tim[_20_] is offline

Default cheapest place to find insulation

"stryped" wrote in message

--My thought on the osb was to paint the sheets with primer then paint
--before screwing them into the walls/ceiling.
--
--I keep going back and forth on the drywall/osb thing. I cant seem to
--make up my mind.

If you are really stuck on this, maybe drywall and trim strips.

OSB is going to leave raw seams unless you trim it with something, and you
still have fire issues. How about using drywall and trim strips instead of
mud and tape? Mobile homes use this method to remain flexible while
traveling. You could rip 1" strips of something like Masonite, or just buy
flat 1" trim, and fasten it with small nails.