Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick[_9_] Rick[_9_] is offline

Default NM cable in garage?

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article .com, "Pete
C." wrote:

charlie wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

charlie wrote:

"stryped" wrote in message
Can type NM cable be used in a detached garage with no interior
walls?

what did your building inspector say after you called him and asked?

I suppose that would depend on if the OP has a building inspector
where
he lives. Folks here seem to forget that not all areas have oppressive
codes and inspectors.

you need to research who this person is. try looking at his posts and

He occasionally infests rec.woodworking, too, with similar questions.

Add alt.engineering.electrical...and I see the "stab" question at
sci.electronics.basic and sci.electronics.design posted by "moi"

No, I don't really. My point stands just fine regardless of the OP.

Yes, you do really, and no it doesn't. Stryped won't take the initiative
find out *anything* on his own -- questions that he could easily answer
with a
minimum of effort, he brings to the newsgroups. Over and over and over.

Were you around for the "how do I level dirt" and pole barn sagas?

And Stryped *does* live in a jurisdiction with Code inspectors.