Larry Jaques

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:05:25 -0500, Silvan
brought forth from the murky depths:

J&KCopeland wrote:

To be only somewhat facetious, this opera isn't over and the fat lady
hasn't even appeared on stage yet.

All interesting theories. Personally, I don't think we'll be seing a 19th
century model unless civilization collapses completely. I think in the
near term (my lifetime) the more likely outcome is that we will develop
hydrogen as a practical, safe fuel source. The only reason we're not using
fossil fuel alternatives right now is because we're just not motivated to
make them work.

Another problem with hydrogen is that too many companies want
to make it from, yup, you guessed it: Natural Gas!

I was shocked in CA when, during the electric crisis, they all
wanted to build all these natural gas fired generators. This
during the time that there was an EXISTING pipeline crunch (and
ongoing investigation) from, you guessed it: Texas.

Who ARE these tanjing idiots?

* OPERA: A Latin word * Wondrous Website Design
* meaning * Save your Heirloom Photos
* "death by music" * http://www.diversify.com