Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cyberzl1 cyberzl1 is offline

Default Fosdick drill press company

On Sep 10, 11:39*am, Ignoramus12651 ignoramus12...@NOSPAM.
12651.invalid wrote:
On 2009-09-10, cyberzl1 wrote:

On Sep 9, 6:10?pm, Ignoramus9171
wrote:
Are they still in business, could not find anything

** Sent from my Google phone ** I apologize for any typos **

I dont' think so, but they make a heck of a drill. *I had one a while
ago. *Ii weighed around 2500". *Lot of iron in it. *Weighed almost as
much as my Dad's radial drill.

I looked at one today, someone was selling it. What an amazing
machine. I wish I had space for it. Pictures are he

* * * * *http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Fosdick-Drill-Press/

This machine probably weighs 1,300 lbs or so.

If I get the price down to $200 or so, maybe I will reconsider.

Looks like a smaller version of the drill I had. Mine was a 24"
Drill. It was big. MT3, which is why I got rid of it. Nothing wrong
with MT3, but my other press was MT4, and so is Dad's. Common tooling
is nice.

JW