Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default Caulking tool

coughed up some electrons that declared:

On 10 Sep, 16:49, Andy Dingley wrote:
On 9 Sep, 19:34, "

wrote:
Mary Fisher

Good to hear from you again! * 8-)

Likewise!

Well, I thought the same of you when I saw your post about how to
remove a leaking cell from a Maglite ... 'Tha's Andy!' went through my
mind :-)

We've had problems, desperate problems, because for the first time
ever we've had tradesmen in the house. We thought it would be quicker
to replace bay windows 'professionally' than for us to do the work.

*cough* been there, done that (tradesmen). I found that specific trades,
well trade worked quite well - that being a plasterer. However, general
builders have been the bane of my life.

No details but it hasn't been, it's been a nightmare. Over months.

And we've been to Greenland etc. and then my isp wasn't working well
and it's taken me at least two weeks to organise another and ...
and ...

Wibble. Isn't the only bit that's green the coastline? Other than that,
what's it like?

Excuses, I know!

But it IS nice to be back :-)

Mary

Given the state of the country, Greenland seems like a nice option.