Posted to misc.consumers.house
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default Fridge filters?

In article ,
Stan Brown wrote:
Anybody know a good source? I hate to pay Whirlpool's direct-from-
the-manufacturer prices.

Or is this one of those situations where you really do have to buy
from the manufacturer because no third-party equivalent is available?

Last time I needed one, I got it at Home Depot. Never got a price from
Whirlpool, so can't compare them.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L