Silvan

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

I'll let some goofball pay retail and let them take the hit of decrease
of value by simple virtue of taking possession.

Not to mention motor vehicles. G

They're not even worth what they're going for used. $5,000 for a freaking
car? My $850 special from 14 years ago still runs.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer driving it.

I *am* driving my $3,600 special from 12 years ago though. It's got
99,100-something miles on the odo. Needs to last me two more years. Just
two more years.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/