Silvan

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Charlie Self wrote:

How old is it, and how heavy is it? Mine is one of the originals, made in
the U.S., and my wife's is one I can't used it's so light (about 1/3 the

I got mine in '91 I think. It was hella expensive, but worth every penny.
Probably the only time I will *ever* say that about a M$ product.

I wouldn't characterize it as being "heavy" though. It's pretty much a
featherweight compared to my old keyboard. *That* one still works too, and
has all mechanical switches, but I can't use a straight keyboard anymore.
My wrists scream bloody murder after about five minutes.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/