Silvan

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

J&KCopeland wrote:

To be only somewhat facetious, this opera isn't over and the fat lady
hasn't even appeared on stage yet.

All interesting theories. Personally, I don't think we'll be seing a 19th
century model unless civilization collapses completely. I think in the
near term (my lifetime) the more likely outcome is that we will develop
hydrogen as a practical, safe fuel source. The only reason we're not using
fossil fuel alternatives right now is because we're just not motivated to
make them work.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/