Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Metric

Morris Dovey wrote in :

Leon wrote:

Actually, volume and weight is where the metric system really shines.

Really? What is the metric unit for weight?

Just yankin your chain. ;~)

Bakatcha

Newtons. But no one uses Newtons (except certain PDA users). Mass is
usually confused for weight. Just wait until we find life on other
planets and go there, just wait!

We'll probably be using a different measuring system by then. :-)

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking