Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default Let the brainwashing begin .............

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 14:47:16 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 20:11:51 +0100, Mark Rand
wrote:

I've much less connection with South Africa than you've got with Finland.
Specifically, none whatsoever...

Note that the European names in South Africa didn't start there, they started
in Europe!

English, on the other hand, is my native language and I speak that, rather
than the debased variety spoken in the colonies:-)

Mark Rand
RTFM

Really? I was under the impression you were Affrakans or whatever.
Must be that arrogance you display G

Gunner

The pot applying gun blue to the kettle?

Mark Rand
RTFM