Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default WARNING! WARNING! OT ........... guns!

Gunner Asch wrote:

12 per thousand? 17-22 sounds closer to the going price a year ago.

Wes

Shrug..I bought 8000 at the gun show in Bakersfield in August. $12 per
thousand. I had a feeling that I needed to stock up..didnt know why at
the time.

I think Ive got somewhere around 60,000 primer on hand. Most are in
storage of course. I tend to stock up every couple years or so.

Damn, I checked Quicken back to 2000 and the best deal I ever got was 17 bucks.

I used to think .22 ammo could be currency but I'm thinking like silver and gold, primers
might also be a good investment if shtf.

Wes