Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default WARNING! WARNING! OT ........... guns!

SteveB wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:
I have a pack of 1,000 CCI #200 primers. What are they worth, and
do they deteriorate with age? Have two boxes of ought six ammo,
and two boxes of brass. What is all that worth? Just want to sell
it for a friend who's aging. And about fifty looks to be Jap rifle
rounds 7.5 and TOYO marked (stamped) on the base.

Thanks

Steve

If the primers have been in conditioned space they're OK - I just
paid right at 50 for a package of Fed 210M LR match primers . The
brass goes for around a dime/each , and the ammo prolly 20 bucks a
box . If that ammo is 7.7 Japanese , for the Arisaka type 99 rifle
, I might be interested . Depends on shipping costs too ...

--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"

Flat rate priority mail, but what's the rules on shipping ammo? I
doubt the PO will allow it if they know about it, that is.............

Steve

God help us if we get caught shippin' ammo on the sly . Be best to keep this
one above board ... I'll do some checkin on the regs , but I believe ammo
falls under the class b or c explosives rules - and probably have the same
rules as for instance model rocket motors .
I'll check with UPS on tuesday .
--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"