Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] clarkmagnuson@gmail.com is offline

Default Let the brainwashing begin .............

On Sep 2, 5:48*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message

Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 11:08:24 -0600, SteveB wrote:

September 8, Obama will be piped into all public schools for a speech..
Probably about how to snitch on their parents.

This is scary. *This is sick.

Hear, hear!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

If Obama's goal is to use the children, with empty heads of mush, to
influence the
political decisions of said child's parents, using a forum funded by
government, then I
think the President is operating way across the line.

Yeah, like Kennedy with all of that exercise stuff. Freakin' Council on
Youth Fitness, and all of those haranguing newsletters signed by the
President, and the films and booklets warping our little minds to believe
that we should be fit. And all of those President's Challenge workouts we
had to take.

Jeez. (Many here are too young to remember this, but it was a lot
heavier-handed than what we're hearing from Obama.)

And Nancy Reagan with all of that anti-drug propaganda! Sheesh, didn't she
know how to have a good time?

And now Obama wants kids to work hard and be responsible. When will this
brainwashing and despotism end?

--
Ed Huntress

Ed,