Mike Hunt

Default Jet TS fence query

Out of the box the fence was spot on. A 1/6 turn of the left screw
opened up the back side 0.010" and I haven't done anything to the saw
since. Blade was within 0.001" to the miter slots out of the box. I
do metal work primarily and was pleasantly surprised with the
tolerances in this "wood" machine. I got the router combo package
since with the woodworking show discount it was only $1530. At some
point I expect to migrate the router lift to its own cabinet as dust
collection under the extended table is a problem, plus I hate having
extra DC pipe and the router electric cord running to the table saw.

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:29:16 GMT, "john moorhead"
wrote:

Folks -

Any Jet Cabinet Saw users/owners out there? How do y'all like the fence,
esp compared to a Bies. Amaz*n has the cab saw/router combo on sale today
for a nick over $1,600.... Feedback??