Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Let the brainwashing begin .............

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 16:27:19 -0500, Ignoramus11962

On 2009-09-05, Gunner Asch wrote:
My parents voted Democrat for most of their lives and were antigun.

They however were smart...and finally changed to Republican and started
carrying guns (Dad owned a jewelry store)

This happened LONG after I was gone btw.
They damned near banned me from family gatherings when I voted for
Richard Nixon

My dad is neocon leaning, and my mom is liberal.

Neocon leaning? WTF does that mean?

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost