Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Let the brainwashing begin .............

On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 21:14:37 -0400, Stuart Wheaton
wrote:

RBnDFW wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:

Bush speeches are good for you. They're a cautionary tale about
getting "C's" in school. d8-)

True. You can get C's in school, and still go on to be one of the XXXXXmXXXX LEAST
successful individuals in the world - Oilman

Even in Texas, he never made a cent, bankrupted two companies, had
Daddy's Pals bail him out.

, Jet fighter pilot,

Until he quit before he was done.

major
sports franchise owner

Used corporate welfare to get rich.

, governor of a major state,

with lousy records on education and environment. Constitutionally a
very weak governorship, more fiscal power in the hands of the Lt. Governor.

president of the U.S.

Worst in History.

My GPA was a lot better, but my accomplishments are far less.

If you are breathing without help, you are actually doing much better.

And we now have someone far worse than Bush in office..and you put him
there.

Good for you Stu..pid!!

And it looks like it will be curtains inside of the next 3 yrs for you
and your fellow droids.

9 months in office..and his popularity is now down below 47%..and
falling like a rock.

Good Job Stu..pid...good job indeed.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate