Edwin Pawlowski

Default Some glue questions

"Wade Lippman" wrote in message
I had to buy some glue today, and asked the clerk what advantage titebond
had over titebond II. He said there wasn't any, so I asked why they even
make titebond. He didn't have any idea.

I've used Titebond II for a couple of outdoor things. Good glue, but for
everyday working I prefer the 2002 GF from Lee Valley. I just like the way
it flows and brushes better. Moisture resistance or special applications
aside, use what ever glue feels best for you to work with.

I've also use System 3 epoxy when it was the best for the job. Filled in a
sloppy joint and gives a long set up time for a complicated assembly.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome