Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default Let the brainwashing begin .............

RBnDFW wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:

Bush speeches are good for you. They're a cautionary tale about
getting "C's" in school. d8-)

True. You can get C's in school, and still go on to be one of the XXXXXmXXXX LEAST
successful individuals in the world - Oilman

Even in Texas, he never made a cent, bankrupted two companies, had
Daddy's Pals bail him out.

, Jet fighter pilot,

Until he quit before he was done.

major
sports franchise owner

Used corporate welfare to get rich.

, governor of a major state,

with lousy records on education and environment. Constitutionally a
very weak governorship, more fiscal power in the hands of the Lt. Governor.

president of the U.S.

Worst in History.

My GPA was a lot better, but my accomplishments are far less.

If you are breathing without help, you are actually doing much better.