Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default Let the brainwashing begin .............

Ed Huntress wrote:
"David R.Birch" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message
September 8, Obama will be piped into all public schools for a speech.
Probably about how to snitch on their parents.

This is scary. This is sick.

Steve
Damn! Look at this, from Rightpundits.com:

"In yet one more historic moment for this White House, Barack Obama will
hold a nationwide speech for school children. Apparently, The One will
challenge students to work hard, set educational goals, and take
responsibility for their learning. He will also call for a "shared
responsibility and commitment" on the part of students, parents and
educators to ensure that every child in every school receives the best
education possible so they can compete in the global economy for good
jobs and live rewarding and productive lives as American citizens."

Man, if that doesn't scare the hell out of you, what will? The sick
*******s want our kids to work hard and take responsibility!

How will they ever learn to be a good, upstanding redneck if they listen
to that? What will become of conservatives?

You're right, Steve. There's some real sickness here. 'Hope you get well
soon. g

--
Ed Huntress

I'm all for it! These kids will become the responsible taxpayers who'll be
feeding the dollars into my Social Security checks!

David

That's a foregone conclusion no matter which party is in office.

--
Ed Huntress

You may think so, but I'll not spend it until I have it. And if I
don't get it, I'll not be surprised.

From what I've seen of the current new crop of workers, I'm not
filled with confidence for the future.

David